Nu Look Remodeling & Designs mission is to provide personal and creative design, outstanding service and quality craftsmanship to our clients. We are committed to delivering these services as promised, on time and within budget every time. Nu Look Remodeling and Design strives to be our client’s only remodeling contractor for life.
Step 1 Initial Consultation We meet with you to get a complete understanding of your project, vision and goals.
- Scope of work is determined, measured and “Before” photos taken
- Style and materials are discussed
- Ballpark budget is discussed
- Discuss Company History and Process
Step 2 Concept Design Presentation We meet with you to review a conceptual design and 3-D rendering, budget and our Partner Plan, which outlines what you can expect throughout the Nu Look Process.
- Preliminary scope of project and budget presented and reviewed
- Partner Plan agreement is reviewed and executed
- 3-4% Design Fee required to move to next step
Step 3 Detailed Design and Budget DevelopmentIn this step we explore design options with regular feedback and refinements until you are completely satisfied with the design.
- Comprehensive survey of your home, site visit with Trades and Lead Paint test if needed
- Product selections are made
- Design and budget refined based on your input – typically 2-4 meetings
Step 4 Final Design, Budget Review and Contract SigningWe will finalize your project drawings, product selections and budget
- Minor refinements are made to design
- Start and Completion dates are set
- Construction Contract is signed
Step 5 Pre-Planning Process .At this is the stage, all the behind-the-scenes preparation takes place
- Detailed Job Schedule is created
- Materials are ordered
- Labor and subcontractors are coordinated and scheduled
- Final construction plan details completed and building Permits are obtained
Step 6 Pre-Construction Meeting You’ll be introduced to yourProduction Manager, and you’ll receive your copy of the detailed job schedule.
- Daily start and stop times, communication protocols, key client dates (vacations, etc.), lockbox arrangements…an entire list of pre-construction items discussed
- All client questions/concerns addressed before construction starts
Step 7 Construction on your project begins on the scheduled start-date.
- Site protection is installed
- Nu Look crew keeps disruption to a minimum
- Routine site visits from the Production Manager keeps your job on schedule
- Project area is left “broom-clean” at the end of each day
Step 8 Finalize Work is completed on time, and on budget.
- Punch List is completed
- Final walk through with company President 2-4 weeks after project completion
- Warranty binder is presented and reviewed
- Necessary punch list created by company President if needed
- “After” photos taken